Sunday, June 14, 2009

Kwerner challenge # 54





When I saw the colours this week I thought they look great, but I got out the colours and I thought man this is going to be a challenge and it was. This is what I ended up with. I used heartfelt thanks and flight of the butterfly. I also added some chunky sprinkles to the middle of the flower. Check out the other entries here. Its been a busy weekend I can't wait to get kids in bed so I can sit down and relax, or maybe do a little more stamping. Thanks for stopping by.
Tracey

4 comments:

Dunia said...

Hey! I love your card, very nice. I like the effect you made at the "frame" of the flower. Regards from Spain!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Tracey, I do not use this set much but you have inspired me with this beautiful creation! Have a great day!

Maureen P said...

This is so pretty...I love that flower from SU :) Love how you distressed the edges...beautiful !

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

very nice card Trace, man you are on fire lately - i had better get my act together!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin