Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Mojo Monday and Raspberry Suite Challenges





My time is limited this week so I thought I'd combine a couple of challenges. Mojo Monday #79 and Raspberry suite colour challenge # 1( which I found on Nancy blog istamp. Thanks Nancy) First I got out the colours chocolate chip, pumpkin pie, so saffron, and regal rose and whisper white. And then picked eastern blooms stamp set. Looking at my card now I should have framed the flowers in pumpkin pie instead of so saffron but oh be wise after. lol. Its a great layout this week Love it. Check out the other entries in Mojo Monday here. And check out the entries for the Raspberry suite colour challenge # 1. Thanks for visiting.
Tracey

17 comments:

Kylie said...

Beautiful card Tracey!
Love how you did two chalenges in one!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

well done, love that stamp set!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Beautiful Tracey - I must give this colour combo a go - it's stunning!

Robyn said...

Absolutely gorgeous! You always do such lovely work!

CindyB said...

Awesome card! What a fabulous take one the challenges - I especially love those pearls :D
Thanks for you kind comment.

Terri E. said...

I really like your pearl accents. Fabulous job with the color challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Nancy Ward said...

Hi!

I posted an entry on my blog with a link to yours.

Would you let me know if that's OK?

Thanks,

Nancy Ward
http://paperfriendly.blogspot.com

AMY FLEMING said...

Tracey well done again another amazing card you do it time after time!!!

itsabrt said...

This is absolutely amazing, so pleasing to the eye! BR-T

Wendy said...

Oh Tracey, the card rocks! You did both challenges perfect! You go girl!

Marge said...

Gorgeous card!!!

Stacey Schafer said...

Gorgeous! Love your work, Tracey!

elizabeth said...

A beautiful card! I love that stamp set and your card made me want it even more. :)

Tracey said...

I LOVE this! great dimension on the flowers...just a great look! TFS~

Cardmaking Galore said...

Love the colour scheme and the flowers! Great job

Leigh said...

A very beautiful card Tracey.

Ramona Michaluk said...

This is a gorgeous card Tracey - I just love the flowers and the layout. The colours you've chosen go so well together - beautiful!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin