Tuesday, December 1, 2009

End of year blowout winners

Sorry this post is late!!! I have been without a computer for a few days because some lovely person gave me a virus:( But my fantastic computer guy Craig has me back up and running Whaaaa Whoooo!!! I must say I was a bit lost with out my computer but its all good now;-)
Any how lets get back to business!
I have used RANDOM.ORG number service to pick my 2 winners!!
And the winners are.......................................
Number 2 and Number 10
So Shelley and Rachael knight are the lucky winners!! Whop Whop!!!
Thanks to everyone that took the time to leave a comment;-)
If you want to sign up or check out what UStamp is about go here!!!
Tracey

1 comment:

Rachael Knight said...

Woo hoo! Thanks Tracey, this made my day! Can't wait to see what goodies you've been coming up with for UStamp!

Thanks so much!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin