Thursday, March 18, 2010

Free pass winner


I almost went to bed without posting my winner of my 2nd UStamp pass!!! LOL!
I asked my DH to pick a number for me and he picked number ....... 6
So Shelley is the lucky winner this time!! Wooo Hooo! I will be in touch Shelley!
Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time to leave me a comment!! You guys all rock!!!!
If your not sure what UStamp is all about check it out here! It is going to be a fantastic round, all the projects look amazing and I can't wait to start recreating them!!! I just need a little time! Ummm maybe if I don't sleep! LOL!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

2 comments:

samantha mcstay said...

Hi this is the first time I have joined u stamp and am wanting to participate in the swap, i was just wanting to know, do all the supplies used have to be stampin up? and do i package each card individually with an envelope in a celeophane bag, or just all together. also am I supposed to put my name anywhere on the card??
thanks, sorry for my ignorance.
samantha mcstay

blog nya said...

Thoughtful blog you have here

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin