Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Mojo Monday # 133





Don't you just love new goodies!!! I haven't had much of a chance to play with all my new preorder goodies from the autumn-winter mini! So Now that's its school holidays and I don't have to rush off anywhere I thought I would have a wee play! he he he! I love sketches and thought I'd start with Mojo Monday! I know my brads aren't quite in the right place but they just ended up that way! LOL!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Vintage vogue
Ink: Rich razzleberry and orchid opulence
DSP: Cottage wall
Card: Old olive, rich razzleberry and whisper white
Other stuff: Big shot oval die, rich razzleberry ribbon and old olive brads
I have a few other things on my list to make a start on today so fingers crossed I might do 2 posts in one day!!! We shall see!!!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

11 comments:

Two Happy Stampers said...

This is really pretty, Tracy. Great job! =)

Zaylah said...

Wow this is gorgeous! Love it!

Karen said...

Hi Trace!

Your card is beautiful! I didn't even notice the brads were in the wrong place - but in all honestly, I don't reckon it really matters! lol

Karen
x

Shelly Koskinen said...

This card is beautiful!

Tui Nathan said...

Tracey, this is just gorgeous, love that colour combo with this stamp set ... really, really lovely!!!

KimB said...

Hi Tracey,

what a lovely mix of colours and patterns! Love how you stamped the leaves around the edges of the oval - it was the perfect finishing touch.

Kim

Unknown said...

Oooh don't you just love that stamp set, oh and rich razzleberry ... yum! What a great combo. Well done.

Betty said...

Hi Tracey!! I always love what you do with the sketches and today's is just gorgeous!

AJ said...

Gorgeous work as always Trace!

Susan Payton said...

What a wonderful blog. Very interesting and I enjoyed reading it very much. Thank you for letting me visit.
Susan
http://amazingcouponanddiscountdeals.blogspot.com

Kennewick Furniture Removal said...

Thankss for this

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin