Saturday, August 21, 2010

LOVE!


Just thought I'd let you know I haven't fallen off the face of the earth! I have had a sick house and a family friend that passed away so there was NO time to ink up any stamps!
I have an engagement party to go to tonight so when I finished work I went straight to my stamp room and whipped up this card! Not sure its my best work but with the little time I had it works!LOL! And best of all I got to use my new sizzlits alphabet dies! And I must say I am sad to see 'a happy heart' stamp set retire! I love this set! But I have had a peek at the new catty and that helped my feel better about it!!!!! There is nothing like new stuff to cheer you up! LOL!
Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend!
Tracey

3 comments:

Debra Keane said...

I love that letter set. I only have the capital letters. This card is awesome but then I think all your cards are awesome! Sorry to hear about your friend. Maybe I will catch you tomorrow on Skype. You should be getting a package in the mail soon. Love, Debbie

Anonymous said...

Cool card, Tracey. Sorry to hear about your friend, and that your family's been unwell. Hang in there chick.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Sorry to hear about your sick household and the loss of your friend. That's so much to deal with. Love your alphabet die cuts they look gorgeous on this card, and the card itself is just awesome. Have a nice evening!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin