Friday, September 3, 2010

Just Add Ink #33 sketch challenge







I was in the mood for a Little stamping today! The latest just add ink challenge was up so I gave it a go! I haven't followed it exactly but tried to made it my own! And I used some of the scraps I have piling up! If you have time head over to Just Add Ink and give the sketch a go!
Recipe:
Card: Basic gray, Baja breeze and whisper white
Ink: basic black
Accessories: Beautiful wings embosslitt, lots of tags sizzlit, basic gray taffeta ribbon, itty bitty shape punch and basic pearls
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

14 comments:

Paula Dobson said...

I just love checking out your creations Tracey, and once again, you haven't disappointed. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for playing!

Christine said...

beautiful beautiful card, colours, idea and sketch. all works so well together. great job!
Chris

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tracey!

Fiona Harrison said...

beautiful card, love the simplicity.

Tui Nathan said...

Great card Tracey ... cute butterfly!!!

KimB said...

Hi Tracey,
lovely and elegant - the butterfly makes a stunning feature.

Kim

Anonymous said...

Love those Butterflies - they are so cool. What a great bow you have tied too. Chantell

Danielle Daws said...

So beautiful and elegant! Love the butterfly and your bow is gorgeous. :-)

Unknown said...

Tracey, I love your card and I adore that butterfly,

Shelley said...

I had to check in and see if you and your family are OK. Looks like the earthquake was far enough away? I sure hope so, prayers to all those affected.

Debra Keane said...

Love the simplicity of this card. Glad your dad is okay.

kelly said...

The colours work well together. I like the butterfly Tracy.


Kelly

Kristen Conant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kristen Conant said...

WOOO HOOO! We have another star amongst us!!! Cute BUTTERFLY and nice BOW! ROGLOL!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin