Monday, November 15, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch 93




WOOOO HOOOO! Can't believe I had some time to myself to stamp today!!! I got to have a play with the sweet Sunday sketch! Not sure if I have used a bit to much pattern, but I LOVE this DSP!!!! Who wouldn't! LOL! For the flower I cut out 2 of each flower from the flower fusion sizzlits die and put a brad though the middle and scrunched them up a little! Very quick to make! If you get time zip over to Karen's blog and check out all the fantastic cards in the challenge and have a go yourself!
Recipe:
Stamps: Elements of style
DSP: Love letter
Card: riding hood red and basic black
Ink: Basic black
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Tracey xx

3 comments:

Patrice said...

Not too much pattern at all - love that DSP too. Great card!

Nancy Thomas said...

Gorgeous colors on this and that flower is a real eye catcher.

Debra Keane said...

Not too much pattern for me Tracey girl. Sure have missed talking to you. Been busy getting ready for my youngest to graduate from college. We need to catch up soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin