Monday, February 7, 2011

What if? Wednesday sketch challenge




A good friend of mine had a beautiful little girl last week and today I was going to visit! So once the kids were at school I whipped up this card for her! I found this What if? Sketch challenge yesterday and I love sketches so I thought I would give it a go! As you can see I changed it slightly! I was planing on following it, but I'm not sure what happened but it ended up like this! LOL!!! So hopefully they don't mind!!!
I have been rushing all day! After school was dancng and now its time to take the kids to swimming so I better go!
supplies
Colours: Early espresso, kraft, regal rose and whisper white
Stamps: Pun fun and tiny tiny sentiments
Embellishments: Early espresso satin ribbon and linen tread
Thanks for stopping by!
Traceyxx

4 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

She is cute!!!! This card turned out really nice.

Karen said...

Trace this is sooooo sweet! You always make that hippo look adorable! lol

Karen
x

Lynette said...

What a darling card, and an awesome color combination! Thanks so much for playing along in the Repeat Impressions WHAT IF? Wednesday challenge!

Connie C said...

This is such a delightful card! Love your color palette.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin