Sunday, May 1, 2011

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 115









It felt so good to have a stamp tonight! I have been so crazy busy but now I have some time to catch my breath! Thank goodness! I checked my blog to see who had a sketch I could do and Karen had just updated so I thought I would play along! I'm about to sit and watch a movie with hubby so just a quick post tonight!

supplies


Stamps: strength and hope


Colours: Soft suede, riding hood red and whisper white


If you have the time play along!


Thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

2 comments:

Debra Keane said...

Hi Tracet. Love love the new header. Great job. Love the card too. Haven't play with that stamp set yet. Yes we need to catch up. I will try to give you a ring later today.

Egg Recipes said...

Great post thannks

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin