Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Try Stampin on Tuesday Sketch #55





I was MIA last week! I had a case of the flu and didn't get a chance to do my card:-(. But I am feeling better this week! Try Stampin has a great sketch for us this week, hope you get the chance to play along!!! And you will have to check out the DT creations they are fantastic!

With the summer mini almost in its last month, I decided I would use the spice cake DSP. I LOVE this DSP! I will so miss this paper but not to worry I brought an extra pack so I wont run out for a while! LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: A wash with flowers, field flowers and tiny tags. DSP: Spice cake. Ink: Pool party and early espresso. Other stuff: Beautiful wings embosslit, basic pearls, jewelry tag punch, antique brad, silver brad, early espresso taffeta ribbon.

Ok just a quick post I am off to bed!

Thanks for stopping by;-)

Tracey xx

10 comments:

Erna Logtenberg said...

what a beauty!

Anonymous said...

I like this one Tracey!!

I might have to use the layout and DP to use up some of the last sheets I have in this pack :-)

My Creative Side said...

This is beautiful!!!!!! I love spice cake DSP, and I love your card!!!! I hope to play along this week, it's a great sketch.

inkedx2 said...

Beautiful card. Love that set and how you used it.

Nancy Seed said...

Glad to hear that you are fealing better. Great take on the sketch.

Paula Reid said...

I SO love seeing your creations and this is no exception. I missed you last week - just thought you were having a week off. Hope you are feeling better now.

Deb said...

Great card Tracey. Love the colors you used.

Kristen Conant said...

BEAUTIFUL! Fantastic job Tracey!

Debbie Lamb said...

This is gorgeous Tracey. The DSP is also one of my favourites.

Unknown said...

Fabulous,eye pleasing background, vey attractive.... Scratch Card
Promotional Cards
print VIP cards

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin