Friday, October 24, 2008

Baroque Motifs

This is a card I made for a swap, it was a colour challenge Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. Love these colours together. I started with Whisper White card scored some lines to give a tiled effect then double stamped the swirly stamp using Old Olive and Elegant Eggplant. Used the Photo corners punch and the mat pack in the corner, crimped some card to give a little texture, then added the ribbon to match. Stamped and paper tolled out the flowers. Its funny when you get a idea and off you go, then you end up with something that is completely different. What ever works I say.lol .
I am working on a project at the moment didn't quite get it finished last night. I will finish it tonight, and if I can get a good photo at night I will do another post tonight, otherwise I'll post tomorrow.
Tracey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin