Friday, October 24, 2008

A LITTLE NOTE PAD



Well what do you know two posts in one day. Don't get used to this.lol. I have just finished this cover for my little green note pad(photos not to bad considering its night). I was looking through the templates that I had saved and I came across this cover template.( I had been into warehouse stationary a couple of weeks ago and brought some note pads and pens), perfect now I can make a cover. I've used the leftover card and paper from my file folder ,wintergreen designer paper, always artichoke, certainly celery and soft sky card stock. I love this set Live your dreams.(will hopefully be in the new mini that will be out in out next month and available to purchase in December) I have paper tolled the flowers and the butterfly and put a wee blue rhinestone in the centre of each flower.
Tracey

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin