Sunday, December 7, 2008

LIVE YOUR DREAM CARD SET







I made this set a few weeks ago, and was going to run a class but I have been too busy. I might take a class on this later in January so send me a email if you think you might be interested. As you can see I have used my favorite set out of the mini live your dream. As I've said before I love that with stampin up all the inks, papers, ribbon, card match perfectly. The box finishes off the set nicely, you don't even have to wrap it to give it as a gift. Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Tracey


1 comment:

Ramona Michaluk said...

Fantastic job Tracey - I love the various gift sets that everyone makes and this one is really lovely.
These are my favourite papers and I love this stamp set too - your cards in this set are really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin