Tuesday, December 16, 2008

stamp club goodies

My stamp club and I decided to do Christmas card for each other. So I decided to do make some cards and matching boxes filled with favorites chocolates (yum). As a thank you to my ladies for being part of my club.



I have really enjoyed having a stamp club, I love thinking and looking around for ideas. It gives me an excuse to do something that I love.( any excuse to stamp works for me. lol) If any of you would like to join a stamp club in the new year email me for more info old.mcd@nettel.net.nz . I am hoping to set up another group. Its always as fun night with others that enjoy stamping as much as I do.
Tracey

1 comment:

empty said...

These are just lovely! I wish I had the idea in time to have done my own Christmas cards like this, but I'll have it for next year. BTW, This stamp set is being retired, so hurry and buy it now ladies!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin