Wednesday, February 4, 2009

MOJO MONDAY # 72




I love this layout and I knew what I was going to enjoy doing this sketch. I used
brocade background DSP and the matching card stock, ink and ribbon. Baroque motifs has been a favorite of mine for ages and I am always drawn to it. The colours match in with the felt flower fusion in the mini. The brads are not stamping up but it would be good if you could get chocolate chip brads. I used my versamark pad to stamp the swirl on the river rock card. The words are out of embrace life. Check out the other entries here. I'm going to have a look at them now, I like to look at them after I have made my own card so that I don't get a stamping block. Thanks for checking out my entry.
Tracey

3 comments:

Lea L. said...

Very pretty! I love the papers you used! Great job with the sketch!

~Lea

Ruby said...

Lovely card, really pretty colours.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Just lovely! Thanks for playing! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin