Tuesday, February 10, 2009

MOJO MONDAY # 73





I always find it hard to relax after working a late night, so I thought I'd unwind and do the mojo Monday sketch. Man the time went fast. This set is one of the level 2 hostess sets spring solitude. I haven't used this set much so I thought I'd get some use out of it before the new catalogue comes out. The colours are very vanilla, river rock, chocolate chip and always artichoke. The DSP is out of the secret garden simply scrapin kit, and the ribbon is chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain and some out of the theater pack. I had a look through my button stash and finished off with a rub-on.( I always forget to use my rub-ons) Check out the other cards here and have a go yourself.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic card! I totally love it, especially the colour combo.

Angela

AMY FLEMING said...

OHHHHHHHHHH!!! Tracey this card is beautiful!!! keep them coming, dont work to hard today!!!

Kim said...

I love visiting your blog and seeing your wonderful creations. This is an example of yet another stunning creation. Awesome job!

Emily said...

What a pretty card! I love how you popped the bird and the leaves on the branch. The colors are perfect!

Claire Harrison said...

Gorgeous card! I love everything about it, the colours, the ribbons ... definitely be one I will have to CASE I think. TFS

Ramona Michaluk said...

Great card Tracey - love the colours and the stamps you've used.

You've done a wonderful job with the Mojo challenge - I love this one! Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

This is simply stunning! I love the brown and green together and the way you popped the bird and tree make it really stand out! I love it!!!

Anonymous said...

And this one too, I love it! You made this sketch rock!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin