Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Mojo Monday # 100- day 1





Wow Mojo Monday Week 100 if your me #26.lol. And they are having a sketch everyday this week yipeeee. I don't know about you but I love sketches! I thought I would use only things out of the spring mini for this card, parisian breeze DSP, great friend and a baja breeze corduroy button. Don't you just love these colours chocolate chip, kraft, baja breeze. I do! he he. Check out all the other amazing entries here . I wonder if I will get to do all the sketches this week? fingers crossed. Thanks for stopping by:)
Tracey

5 comments:

Debra Keane said...

Oh Tracey. You used my favorite colors and my favorite DSP. What a lovely card.

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

LOVE the colours - of course, well done!!!

Anonymous said...

Trace, this is frigin awesome!

Alison said...

Love the card, and these are my favorite colours too.

Kylie said...

Wonderful card, Tracey!
You so rock Mojo sketch challenges!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin