Monday, August 24, 2009

Mojo Monday # 100- day 7


Well I didn't get time to do all the Mojo sketches this week but I did get 4 done out of 7, not to bad for me!lol. I'm not to sure about this card. But I do love the colours. My card differs slightly from the sketch. It wasn't suppose to but thats how it ended up.lol. Chocolate chip, pacific point and baja breeze are the lucky colours for this sketch and the DSP is out of the good morning sunshine pack. The Mojo makers do a fantastic job with all there samples to get us all excited about the sketch, so go check them out and have a look at all the other amazing entries here.
Thanks for stopping by:)
Tracey

8 comments:

Kelly Braund said...

This looks gorgeous! Awesome job with the sketch.

Debra Keane said...

Tracey girl you are on a roll!!! I love it.

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Nice one Trace - luv the colours

Debbie Pamment said...

Another AWESOME job - love it!!!
xXx

Mary Fish said...

Wow . . . you demonstrated how pretty the squares can look with a single pattern.

This is challenge so fun for me. Thanks for trying my MOJOMARY Sketch. Mary

Anonymous said...

Yup, this is perfect! Wouldn't of thought to use the same dp for the squares but it looks awesome!

Unknown said...

Love those colours too!
Wow, 4 out of 7's pretty good. I only got one done. :)

Kylie said...

WOW, what a stunner Tracey! You make lovely cards with this stamp set!

Take Care,
Kylie X

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin