Monday, July 19, 2010

Just Add Ink #26 Just add....Embossing




Oh I just love a different challenge! And over at Just Add Ink they have a cool one! Just add embossing! You can do dry or heat! I decided heat! Found my heat gun and dusted it off! LOL! Then came the hard part what colours and stamps to use! I love the effect of white embossing onto black card! I even embossed a tiny tag too! I forgot how fun embossing is!
Hope you like it!
Recipe:
Ink: rich razzleberry and White craft
Card: Basic black, rich razzleberry and whisper white
DSP:Urban oasis
Stamps: Eastern blooms and tiny tags
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

13 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Well Finally!!!! It looks great!!!! Glad to see something new. Fabulous darling!!!!!

Debi said...

Your card looks stunning, and very balanced in colour and layout.

Anonymous said...

Tracey, that's beautiful. Crisp and clean - I love it.

Anne31 said...

Just Stunning Tracey!!! I just love it. So vibrant and clean you should be wrapped with the result.

Have a great day
:-)

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Tracey! Love it!

Christine Blain said...

Tracey, your colour combo is beautiful - I LOVE that DSP with the other colours. Beautiful card. I'm especially taken with your Tiny Tags!!

Debra Keane said...

I love this Tracey. You are the Master when it comes to putting a card together. Miss you. Leave for convention tomorrow. We will chat when I get back. Love you! Debbie

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Love the layout and choice of stamps and colours!! The embossing looks great too!! Well, that's just about everything! Thanks for playing along at JAI.

Danielle Daws said...

Oooh! I love this! Absolutely stunning!

KimB said...

HI Tracey,
super stylish card! Love the white embossing on the black and then how you added the flowers to give that lift of colour.

Kim

Tania Gould said...

So beautiful! Love the colours and the white embossing!

AJ said...

Beautiful! Great take on the embossing challenge, thanks for coming to play at Just Add Ink! xx

Julia said...

this is stunning!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin