Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Raspberry tart note pad sets





Last night I meet up with a group of friends that I have been meeting up with for a few years now! We get together every month and stamp and do swaps and eat nibbles and chat! The theme this month was cafe night! So when I arrived the table was stunning fulled with nibbles, candles, place cards, flowers, wine glasses and all in pink, red and white! I will post a photo when I get one! You will love it! All I can say is WOW!
For our swaps it had to be a home made gift. As you can see I did note pads and matching pens! I will post the rest of the gifts everyone made tomorrow! Mind you alot of it is eatable so I better take the photos today! LOL!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

4 comments:

Kristen Conant said...

Cute Tracey!!! How did you do these? I bet they loved them!

Karen said...

Hi Trace!

These are absolutely GORGEOUS! I never liked that paper much, but as soon as I saw your notebooks, I said ' oh wow' out loud! Beautiful job on these!

Karen
x

Renee said...

very kol. They look fab'.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love Raspberry Tart DSP.......and it looks just awesome on these little notebooks. Your friends must have been thrilled! Can't wait to see the pics of the party table sounds awesome.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin