Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch # 39




I hope you guys are ready for another fantastic sketch from CA! Hope you can join us this week! Click here it will take you to Try Stampin blog to check out the DT creations! I have made a start on my Christmas cards now! 1 down heaps to go! LOL! I'm loving this DSP Letters to Santa, its so much better than the picture in the catty! Here are some close ups of my card, hope you like it!


Some info for my card:-) For the middle square I punched out 2 decorative labels cut some off each and joined then together covering with bakers twine to hide the join! To adhere my micro beads to the tree I put a small dot of multipurpose liquid glue to each dot on the stamped image then tipped silver micro beads over them. Wait till they dry before you do to much with the tree or some many fall off;)






Supplies: Card: Riding hood red, early espresso and whisper white. DSP: Letters to Santa. Stamps: Pennant parade. Other stuff: Petite pennants builder punch, Decorative label punch, Bakers twine and jewelry tag punch.


Ok now my winner of the free pass to the next round of Stampin Fun and Friends! Its goes to Notes By Nina;-) Congratulations Nina you will love being apart of Stampin Fun And Friends! Just flick me an email old.mcd@nettel.net.nz so I can get some details off you and have your pass sent to you!


Thanks everyone that took the time to leave a comment!


And thanks for stopping by;-)


Tracey xx

2 comments:

Notes by Nina said...

Love the micro beads on your tree. Thank your for the pass to Stampin'Fun and Friends.

Anonymous said...

Tracey, I LOVE this card! Adding to my CASE file, if that's OK. Congrats to Nina! :-)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin