Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Try Stampin On Tuesday Sketch #40






Wow doesn't Tuesday just rock around so fast! Ca has another fantastic sketch for us again this week! Hope you will play along! I just had to play with my new goodies! LOVE this stamp set and DSP! I got this set in my last order and haven't had the chance to ink it up! I think you might see a little bit of this set now it has seen the ink! LOL!

Supplies: Stamps: Field flowers. DSP: Spice cake. Card: More mustard, early espresso and whisper white. Other stuff: More mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, beautiful wings butterfly and basic pearls.

Make sure you zip over here to check out all the DT's creations!

Thanks for stopping by;-)

Tracey xx

3 comments:

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is beautiful.

Kristen Conant said...

This is really pretty Tracey! LOVE the new goodies!!!!!

inkedx2 said...

This set is perfect for this sketch. I don't have the set but it is on my wish list. May have to move it to the top.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin