Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Boatloads of love



Man it feels like ages since I posted, its been a bad week. I have had the flue and I am off to bed straight after this post. I felt like doing a wee bit of stamping this afternoon and thought I better finish my boys swap that is way over due. I have used old olive and always artichoke and no ribbon(can you believe it!). I have popped out the puffs of smoke with some dimensionals and used puff paint on them. Sorry about the very short post I will be back when I feel a little better.
Thanks for looking.
Tracey

10 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Great card, love the colours and details!! Sorry to hear you're not well - hope you feel in tip top form soon!

Robyn said...

This is the best card I have seen using this stamp set-great work! Hope you feel better soon!

Anonymous said...

The flu sucks big time! I can't believe you pulled this off and a great job too! You are amazing!

pf said...

A really nice card Tracey, hope you are feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

Love the colours you have used on this card and I agree with Robyn in that it is the best card I have seen using this stamp set! Awesome!
Christine

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love it! Get well soon.

Sujata

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

very cool card!!! love the colours!

Annette Elliott said...

Absolutely adorable.

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Tracey! Love the eyelets and puff paint!!

Karen said...

Oh yeah baby...........this is super cute! lol It bought a smile to my face thats for sure!

Karen
xo

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin