Friday, June 19, 2009

Mojo Monday # 91








I finally got some time today do Mojo Monday. As soon as I saw the sketch I was planing my card. I don't know what I was thinking but I layered my card first and had it all ready to put together and I still didn't know what stamps to use. ( I normally choose my stamps first) After a
loooong time I decided I need some new stamps he he. Then I decided on petal pizzazz. I think this was the longest time I have ever spent on choosing a stamp set to use.( Must be Friday lol.) Thanks for stopping by I better go and get Keisha from kindy!
Tracey

4 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Really like this card, love the colours!!!

savvy teaching tips said...

Beautiful. I love your colour combinations.

Sharlene said...

LOVE IT! I'm really going to have to break down and get some of those fab buttons ...

Ramona Michaluk said...

WOW, love this card Tracey ! Stunning colours and layout - really beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin