Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Makeesha's Inspiration Challenge # 8





Well I have finally have got round to doing Makeeshs challenges. I'm not sure if I'm that happy with this card. It was suppose to be a masculine card and I always seen to struggle with men's cards. I guess I just like more pretty cards.lol. But I must say the the colours that are in the inspiration picture are fantastic. You will have to excuse the mess in the background I never seem to get time to clean up. I had a lot of trouble with the photos today for some reason and these are the best of the worst.lol.
STAMPS- trendy trees and fifth avenue floral.
INKS- Sahara sand and kiwi kiss.
Check out the other entries here.
Tracey

5 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

love those colours together!!!!
well done!!

AMY FLEMING said...

Awesome card tracy its times like these that I am honoured to be your stamping friend!!!!
Looking forward to our stamp session tonight LOL

Karen said...

Trace this is a big E for EXCELLENT!! I've been looking at everyone elses creations and wondering why it was so hard for me to create something! lol Thanks for playing along with us this week!

Luv K
x

Kellie said...

Oh I just adore this set and should get it out more, your card is very inspirational!
Kelx

Keesh said...

Tracey, this is adorable! The trees work so perfect, and I love the way you have worked the word window punch at the greeting! Fabulous. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin