Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Mojo Monday 160



Wow 2 posts in 2 days! That's my best effort in a while! LOL! I haven't had enough time to have a good play with all my new stuff out of the new catty so this card is all about my new toys!!! My best friends son just turned the big 5! I am a week late but this card is for him! Happy Birthday Noah! Now hopefully Amy won't check out my blog till I can drop it round!!! If you have the time check out all the entries here they are always worth a look!!!!
Recipe:
Colours: Soft suede, Baja breeze, crumb cake and very vanilla
DSP: Elegant soiree
Accessories: Owl punch, scallop boarder punch, Retired soft suede ribbon and marina mist taffeta ribbon
Thanks for stopping by:-)
Tracey xx

8 comments:

Debra Keane said...

Tracey girl you are on a roll. I love your combination of colors here. That owl is just too stinkin cute!

Julia said...

such a neat owl!! love the colours!!

Rel said...

Wow wow, what an incredible card. The owl is so cute and your colour combination and everything is just amazing.

Terry & Kim said...

Super cute card and great colors. Love it!

Sue B said...

So cute your owl is beautiful, love the colours

Dani said...

It`s sooo nice. I love your blog!

Sam said...

Such a beautiful card Tracey!
:-)

Lynn Powell said...

Omigosh Dontcha just love this owl! Love your card!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin