Saturday, October 9, 2010

Who is getting a jump on their jingle?


I know I said Friday but for some reason the day went by sooo quick, so lets just pretend its Friday! LOL!!! I got my DH to pick a number between 1 and 19, and he picked number 4!
So congrats Bron Heslop!!!!!
This is what she had to say about Christmas!

Hi Tracey - the thing I love most about Christmas is family. Getting together with my parents and my sister and her family.... all good.

Bron email me old.mcd@nettel.net.nz and I will give you the info and member blinkie!
Thanks everyone that took the time to leave a comment!!!
Tracey xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAHOO! Thank you, Tracey - tell your husband he's my favourite bloke today! :-) YAY! You've made my day! Thank you. E-mailing you now.....

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin