Monday, October 4, 2010

Surprise pop up season of joy




Thought I'd share with you the cards I made for this round of UStamp! This round is all about movement cards and each project is one movement card and also just a card made with the same set and colours and both with matching envelopes! Fun fun fun! All sets have a different colour combo, every stampin up colour is used through the event! The colours I choose are not quite navy, poppy parade, sahara sand and whisper white. Not your normal Christmas colours but they work very well together! I had never made a surprise pop up card before so that's why I picked it! Hope you like it! I love season of joy you can do so much with it!
I am just designing one project for this round of UStamp and one for the next round so I'm up to date for now! So I will have the time to catch up on the challenges I love and time to stamp for myself!!! Can't wait! It has been a busy year for me so far so something had to give! I will be back in the next few days with some blog candy to give away!
Thanks for stopping by:-)
Tracey xx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh I love these cards! Fantastic!!!
The colours are great! UStamp sounds fun might look into that!
Thanks for the link!
JNK:)

Zutritt zur Schatzkammer said...

hi Tracy
bin durch Zufall auf Deinem Blog gelandet und möchte Dir mitteilen, dass ich Deine Projekte sehr schön finde. Elegant und geschmackvoll.
Super.
Viele Grüße aus Deutschland
Christiane
Leider ist mein Englisch sehr schlecht. Sorry

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin