Sunday, January 18, 2009

CUPCAKE CHALLENGE # 51




I had great intentions of doing a quick card today but I just couldn't pick what set I wanted to use. After trying a few I ended up using Priceless and Live your Dreams. I used my new glue stamp pad and dazzling diamonds on the swirly stamp. Man I have used my stamp-a-ma-jig heaps lately. Check out Taylor's Blog for the other entries here. Thanks for all the great comments that I have been getting lately, It makes having a blog worth while to think that others like your work. Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Tracey


17 comments:

Kellie said...

This card is gorgeous, I really love this set and you have just used it to it's full advantage. LOVE IT xx

INKcredible Girl said...

this is simply BEATIFUL!

fmfab said...

Wow I really like this one - great sketch to work from. Haven't seen a glue pad before - how cool

Unknown said...

wow this is jaw dropping stunning! i love it. thank you for the wonderfull inspiration
love emma

Kim said...

Yeah all those comments and more. Love Love love this card. You are very creative! Thanks for the award too.

kareN stampZ said...

so stunning must get my glue pad out as that looks magical with the butterfly trail

Chantelle said...

Such a pretty card, with gorgeous colours - love guava and choc chip.

Yankee in England said...

I love the tiny flowers on the card! lovely card

Denise Ibbett said...

Love the swirl behing the butterflies

Robyn said...

So glad I found your blog! This is So gorgeous! Love your 3 little "buttons"!

Keryn Campbell said...

Your card is absolutely gorgeous. I'm not usually a fan of Groovy Guava but you may have made me change my mind.

Susan (peebsmama) said...

This is really beautiful. I like the swirlies with the 3D butterflies over them. I also like your flowered embellishments on the side.

Kathryn said...

BEAUTIFUL -- love those colors and the butterflies are lovely! :)

Donna Baker said...

great card!

Taylor said...

Such striking simplicity! Thanks for playing the sketch challenge this week!

SharonD said...

I like this. Was never a fan of groovy guava but I may be a changed woman after seeing Afternoon Tea and cards like this!

Leigh said...

This is a beautiful card Tracey.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin