Friday, January 2, 2009

mojo Monday week #67 challenge




I think I've caught the challenge bug. I came across this sketch challenge here and thought I'd have ago. After picking the colours and the stamps It came together nicely.(love it when that happends.lol.) I paper tolled out the flower head and a wee butterfly, then added some chunky glitter to the centre of the flower.
Recipe:card; pumpkin pie, always artichoke, and whisper white.
ink; pumpkin pie,really rust.always artichoke.
DSP; bali breeze
Ribbon; pumpkin pie and always artichoke
chunky glitter;crystal iris
Stamps; heartfelt thanks and live your dreams.
I really enjoyed doing this challenge, all you have to do is pick your colours and stamps and follow the picture,It takes away the worry about what the heck to do.lol.
Tracey

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin