Saturday, January 31, 2009

Inkspirations sketch challenge # 4



Sorry not the best photo, (after taking heaps this was the best one.) today I noticed that Makeesha had a new challenge out so I made sure that I made some time to have ago. I haven't had any celebrations sets to have a play with till last week, so I thought I'd use one for this challenge. Its hard to see from the photo but I have used my so swirly jumbo wheel with my versamark pad. And I have paper tolled out the flowers out of the polka dot punches set. I have had some clear buttons for ages and hadn't used them so today was the day. I put some black card behind them and added some red fibre. The colours that I have uses are basic black, real red, and whisper white. And check out the other cards that are playing Makeesha's challenge here.
Thanks for visiting my blog!
Tracey



5 comments:

Karen said...

Hi Tracey!

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog! You've done well with the challenge too........great job!

Karen

Lisa said...

Ohhhh I love the way you've layered those punched flowers! - love those colours together too :)

Denise Ibbett said...

Really like the swirls that frame the Polka Dot Punches - must get that set...

fmfab said...

really nice tracey, love the clear buttons - cool what you can do with them! I like the new stamps too.

Unknown said...

Great card Tracey love what you have done Happy Stamping Teresa Brown

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin