Sunday, January 25, 2009

INSPIRATION CHALLENGE # 3




I almost didn't post this card but after having a nights sleep I thought I'd take the photos in a good light in the morning and see what they look like. I'm not that happy with this card, If I get time I will have another go at the challenge. I've had a lot on this week and I think I've lost my mojo. Anyway the colours I used are ruby red, blue bayou, and sage shadow and the stamp sets are eastern blooms (out of the summer mini) and short and sweet. I added some dazzling diamonds to the flower and some 1/2 pearls to the centre. Check out the other entries here. My son Jacob had a sleep over here last night so off to make them all breakfast if I can tear them away from the play station. lol.
Tracey

10 comments:

Trudi said...

How can you not like it? I love it!!

Debbie Pamment said...

This is a gorgeous take on the challenge - beautiful job!

Susan (peebsmama) said...

How glittery and pretty this is.

Kristy said...

So pretty!

Robyn said...

When the picture opened up my response was exactly the same as Trudie's- How can you not like it???? It is very beautiful !!!

fmfab said...

really nice card tracey.

Doris said...

Why would you want to change this??? It's gorgeous!

Tracy McCarroll said...

I agree with every other lady... what's not to like... it's beautiful... you've done a great job...

Tracy McCarroll said...

Sorry... forgot to add congrats on your honorable mention for Keesha's Challenge... see not so bad after all...

Precioso Designs said...

I love this card, the flowers look so pretty.
Also, I've tagged you for a photo challenge. If you are interested visit my blog to find out more.
Paula

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin