Sunday, February 7, 2010

From the kitchen of




I had good intentions this week to up date my blog but just never got there!! School stared on Tuesday and I thought Yeah I'd get some time to stamp but how wrong was I! I had one home sick on Wednesday one home sick on Thursday and then Friday was teachers only day and don't forget I had to work a little too!!! So this next week has to be a lot better!!! Fingers crossed!
Any who I thought I'd show you my second project I designed for UStamp:-) I have had this stamp set "from the kitchen of" for a while and I had never used it so I thought it was a great excuse to to pull it out and design a box to put all my favorite recipes in! I just love creating my own templates for boxes and things! Fun Fun Fun!
And everyone that did the New Zealand UStamp card swap I will be sending your cards out to you tomorrow so thanks guys for taking part!!! I will post my card in a couple of days when I know everyone has received their swaps;-)
Well I better go and enjoy the sun with the family!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

6 comments:

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous idea for a project - and useful too!
xXx

Anonymous said...

This a lovely project Tracey. Its on my list to try but Im busy with punch art at the moment

Karen said...

This is a fabo project Trace! Love it! I've been looking at that set in the cataloge and wondering if I need it........you've now got me thinking I might! lol

Karen

Debra Keane said...

I love all your projects and cards Tracey. Even with the kids being sick or home and everything else you do, those creative juices still flow!!!

Paula Dobson said...

Love this idea Tracey. Would make a fab gift for a cook.

Alison said...

I just love all your projects for UStamp. You are one of my favorite dream team members. I hope this week has been a better week.
xox

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin