Thursday, February 18, 2010

Good Neighbors card set












Can you believe it, this is my 3rd up date this week! Wow I'm on a roll! lol! I love the sale-bration sets this year! Good neighbors is my favorite! I mounted this set on Sunday morning and made this box and card set Sunday night because I just had to add ink to it! I love making pizza boxes they are so quick and fun!
Recipe:
Stamps: Good neighbours
Card: Chocolate chip, kiwi kiss and so saffron
Ink: Chocolate chip and kiwi kiss
DSP:Good morning sunshine
Ribbon: Kiwi kiss satin
Just a quick post tonight sorry:-) My first one disappeared on me so I feel like I have been typing for ages! I hate it when that happens!lol
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Tracey

15 comments:

Kylie said...

Just gorgeous Tracey. Love the colour combo. I love pizza boxes too as they come together so nicely. I love your little extra of the belly band. Perfect.

Kylie ox

Alison said...

These are sooo cute. I love the colours they look great together. You have inspired me to finally ink up this set.
xox

Fiona Harrison said...

They are so cute!

Paula Dobson said...

I love this set too Tracey, but must admit I haven't used it a whole lot yet. I love what you have done with it!! Mind if I case the idea?

Karen said...

Mornin' Trace!!

Your little box and cards is just gorgeous!!! I have that set hopefully arriving today - its soooooooo cute!

Luv Karen
x

Leonie said...

Super project, so sweet

Scrappywonder said...

hey there, sweet card set... R ;)

Tammy Hanlon said...

Very cute card set Tracey, Wasn't sure on this set but you have inspired... Thanks
Tammy

Debbie Pamment said...

These are FABULOUS Tracey - love the colours and papers you've chosen too!
xXx

Debra Keane said...

Tracey, I love this and will have to case it. I wish we still had that DSP. Do you have a tutorial for the pizza box? Hope to catch up with you this weekend.

Kathryn Mangelsdorf said...

Tracy, what lovely cards and matching box. I have three of the sale-a-bration stamp sets but this is the one I did not choose, it now is a must have!

Keryn Campbell said...

Gorgeous Tracey. I love this set but have been having trouble using it. Thanks for the inspiration.

Philippa Petty said...

These are great Tracey. I love the colours. Great use of this set.

Tui Nathan said...

What a fabulous little set ... you can make any stamp set, colours and papers look like a million dollars ... thanks for the inspiration, love it!!!

Debbie Lamb said...

This boxed set is adorable!! Very cute :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin