Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge 56






I have been meaning to do one of Karen Giron Sketches and I finally made the time!!! I love her blog she does amazing work!!! If you get the time swing by the sweetest thing and check it out!
I have a few birthdays this month so I am pleased to say I am now up to date!!! That has to be a first for me! lol. You might be shocked to know I actually got out my watercolour wonder crayons for this card that's a first as well! I don't water colour well!!!!
Recipe:
Stamps: Bloomin' with beauty
Card: Kraft, brocade blue and very vanilla
Ink: Black stazon
Ribbon: kraft taffeta
I hope to update my blog again tomorrow! See you then!
Tracey

10 comments:

Karen said...

Hi there Trace!! I really love this card! Isn't that flower just beautiful!

Karen
x

Shelly Koskinen said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Debra Keane said...

This is so beautiful and delicate looking Tracey. I just love everything you do.

Debbie Pamment said...

I've always loved this flower - and the way you've used it is pure magic! Gorgeous!
xXx

Bronwyn Eastley said...

This is such a beautiful card. Love the colours and DSP you chose.

Tui Nathan said...

Hi Tracey, "wow" your card is truly beautiful .... love everything about it ..... everything!!!

Leonie said...

This is just gorgeous!

Alison said...

This is stunning. I love the colours you have used they are so soft and elegant. That flower is gorgeous and I love how you have layered it. Oh and great water colouring, not sure what you mean by "don't water colour well"!!!!
xox

Lee said...

Love these colours together and your 'popped up' flower. Just beautiful,

Lee x

Chantal said...

I love this card! Simply divine! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin