Friday, February 12, 2010

Pun fun with love!




Sorry guys!!! I haven't had much time this week to stamp or even update my poor blog! Anyways this is the card I made for the UStamp New Zealand card swap! I so love this stamp set! Our card had to be pink or red with the theme with love! I ended up using chocolate chip, kraft, pixie pink and whisper white. This was what I ended up with;-).
I hope to get abit of time in the weekend and catch up on a little stamping fingers crossed!!! Well I'm off to bed, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is soooooooo cute Trace! I love it!

Karen
x

KimB said...

Hi Tracey,

thats one happy hippo - must be in lurvvvv ;) Seriously its a really lovely card. Adding the ballon heart was the perfect touch.

Kim

Debra Keane said...

Love it Tracey. Hope to catch up with you this weekend.

Kylie Bertucci said...

That's so cool!! Love the 3d hippo! The colours are so good together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin