Friday, February 12, 2010

Pun fun with love!




Sorry guys!!! I haven't had much time this week to stamp or even update my poor blog! Anyways this is the card I made for the UStamp New Zealand card swap! I so love this stamp set! Our card had to be pink or red with the theme with love! I ended up using chocolate chip, kraft, pixie pink and whisper white. This was what I ended up with;-).
I hope to get abit of time in the weekend and catch up on a little stamping fingers crossed!!! Well I'm off to bed, hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

4 comments:

Karen said...

This is soooooooo cute Trace! I love it!

Karen
x

KimB said...

Hi Tracey,

thats one happy hippo - must be in lurvvvv ;) Seriously its a really lovely card. Adding the ballon heart was the perfect touch.

Kim

Debra Keane said...

Love it Tracey. Hope to catch up with you this weekend.

Kylie-Jo said...

That's so cool!! Love the 3d hippo! The colours are so good together.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin