Monday, February 15, 2010

Just Add Ink Challenge 4




I was trying to keep up with my challenges but time has been against me lately! But I did find abit of time today to have a play! Whaaa Whoooo!!!!! I got all the colours out for this weeks colour challenge over at Just Add Ink more mustard, rose red, sage Shadow and kraft and I almost put them all back!lol I thought you have got to be kidding me!!! But then I took a breath looked at my stamps looked at the colours and then had a play! I actually love these colours together to my surprise except maybe the more mustard! As you can see I only used a little more mustard but it is there! he he he!
Recipe:
Stamps: Hello again
Card: More mustard, rose red, sage shadow, kraft and whisper white
Ink: More mustard, rose red and sage shadow
Accessories: eyelet boarder punch, word window punch, sage shadow ribbon, linen thread,
1/2 pearls
Well I hope to have a play tonight and do another challenge! So I will be back tomorrow! I did have a play last night with my new sale-a-bration set good neighbors and made a box and some cards so tomorrow I will post something! See you then:-)
Thanks for stopping by!!!
Tracey

22 comments:

Karen said...

Another GORGEOUS card Trace!!! Love it!

Karen
x

Anonymous said...

Love it Trace ..the twine on the ribbon just balances it beautifully!

Susan Joyce said...

Very pretty! Love all the different elements you used to make the card.

Bronwyn Eastley said...

Just divine!!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

cool card Trace - i like it!!!

Kylie said...

Oh I love this card and you've done so well with the More Mustard ;)
Can't wait for tomorrow's projects as well!

Kylie ox

Christine Blain said...

Love it, Tracey - perfect take on the challenge!

Danielle Daws said...

Beautiful! I know exactly what you mean about the colours, but don't they look gorgeous together! I love the More Mustard butterfly. Perfect!

Paula Dobson said...

Wow, I love this Tracey! I agree with you about the colours, but when you see some of the creations (yours included) they actually look pretty good together!

Alison said...

When I saw these colours at the challenge, I wasn't too sure either, but this is fantastic. I love that stamp set (I haven't used it enough), it looks beautiful with these colours.
xox

Jo Armstrong said...

So lovely! I just love all your layers!

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous job with a gorgeous colour combo!
xXx

Unknown said...

Great job with the tricky colours.

Anonymous said...

Like this card, very cool :-)

Kylie said...

Hey Trace, I'm back. Wanted to let you know that I've used your card for inspiration and have put a link on my blog back to you. Have a great day!
Thanks again, Kylie ox

Anonymous said...

Really gorgeous card Tracy!

Sujata

Tui Nathan said...

The quality of work is just amazing ... even when you have challenging colours!!!! Just beautiful ....

AJ said...

Beautiful creation. Thanks for playing at Just Add Ink! x Amanda

Diane said...

very very classy love it

Liam said...

Beautiful job as always.

Liam

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Tracey. So cheerful. Congratulations!

Corina said...

Your cards are gorgeous!!!
Congratulations!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin