Sunday, July 12, 2009

6x6 mini scrapbook


Wow no posts in a week then 2 in 1 day that's erratic!lol.
Anyway how exciting UStamp is well under way and I have started to recreate some of the projects. The first project was a 6x6 mini scrapbook by Jen Picard from Canada. Her creation was awesome, however I have changed all the colours and stamps just to make it my own. This is a fun little project, If you would like to recreate it you can still join UStamp to get all the templates and instructions. Go here if you want to sign up. I used "all in the family" on the front cover. I hadn't inked up this set since I got it, not sure why but I think I will use it again soon it was soooo much fun. And did you notice the Baja breeze corduroy buttons fresh out of the new mini pre order(LOVE these). I will be running some classes with some of the USamp projects. If you think you might be interested email me old.mcd@nettel.net.nz . Well must go, my home made chicken and avocado pizza is calling me. Thanks for stopping by:)
Tracey

7 comments:

kareN stampZ said...

that's really gorgeous Tracey - the little people on the stamps work so well with your little people

Leonie said...

Wow, that is a great idea, really sweet!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Love it Trace, i have to make one of these - too cute!!!!

p said...

sweet flag mini

making mini albums
mini album blog

Nikki Bond said...

WOW..this looks amazing! Love all the detail! {SMILES}

Renee said...

It came out great. Luv it!!

Debbie Pamment said...

Just gorgeous Tracey - and I'm loving those buttons too - sooo glad they made it into the mini!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin