Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cute cube box




This is a cube box I made from one of the Ustamp templates. I am way behind in making the projects, I was planing to finish a different project every couple of days but life happened and the time has been slipping by. But I have all the PDF's saved so I will end up making them all some day soon. As you can see I have used Parisian breeze specialty DSP out of the new mini and a baja breeze corduroy button. Petal pizzzazz just happened to be out and went perfect. I hope to find some time in the next couple of days to finish off a few things I have been working on, so check back soon:)
Tracey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo pretty!! I love it!

Debra Keane said...

Hi Tracey. Love your cube box with some of my favorite DSP. I don't think you ever put Petal Pizazz away. Because of you I order it and it will be here tomorrow!!!

Kylie said...

Very pretty, Tracey!
Love the colours, that DSP is so yummy lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

kareN stampZ said...

so pretty & the paper is so your colours! A fantastic job again!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin