Monday, July 20, 2009

Travel journal



This is another UStamp project by Mary-Jane Roussel from France. I had great fun creating my own version. As you can see I have used a few new embellishments out of the new mini, that starts on the 1st August. I love the corduroy buttons and jumbo brads, I think I will be going through these fast, he he. I have used good morning sunshine DSP and matching card stock. Gallery is a new stamp set out of the new mini, and I teamed that up with petal pizzazz. Can't wait to show you what else I have been making. I had such a great week last week stamping everyday. It would be great if I could find that much time every week.
Tracey

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Looks great Tracey! What have you used for the closure under the brad?

AMY FLEMING said...

UMMM can you make me one!!!!
Lovely the Ustamp girls are so lucky to have you designing for them!!!
Aims

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin