Sunday, July 12, 2009

Mojo Monday # 94





I know its Sunday but at least I got Mojo done.lol. Pink is not normally one of the colours I use often but I wanted to use the sweet always paper and stamp set. Pretty in pink and regal rose are the pinks I uses and I added a bit of chocolate chip just so it wasn't too pink. I had a new packet of 1/2 pearls so I added them to the bird and flower. This is the first time I have inked up this set and I don't know why, I think I kinda for got about it. I think I better have a look and see if there's any other sets I haven't used yet. Check out all the other entries here. I have a 6x6 mini scrapbook to post a little today so check back later to have a look. Hope you are all having a great weekend.
Tracey

6 comments:

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Very very pretty!!!!! Love everything about it!!!

Leonie said...

Really pretty, I am the same, I hardly ever use this set but I really love it! Not sure why?

Anonymous said...

Hey! You rocked the sketch yet again!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Tracey! love those colours too!

Emily Leiphart said...

I just love what you did with the sketch. This is beautiful!

Juls said...

gorgeous card, and I love the sentiment!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin