Monday, July 6, 2009

Inspiration Challenge # 9



I must say when I saw the picture for the inspiration I thought wow this is going to be a hard one and it was. I had a look through my stash of random papers and thought I'd use this one because it had some flecks through it. The first thing that caught my eye in the photo was the tea pot, so I used a black button so it would stand out. I decided to use rose red, whisper white with a bit of black to go with my pattern paper. The stamp set is 'One of a kind'. Check out all the other entries here. Thanks for stopping by!
Tracey

9 comments:

Karen said...

Just beautiful Trace! You've put together a real gem of a card here!!

Karen
x

Debbie Pamment said...

Fabulous card - love your take on the challenge, love all your work actually - LOL!
xXx

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

Pretty!!!!! Love that rose red ribbon!!!

Leonie said...

Wow this is a great take on the challenge, love that black button, it works so well, just had a look around your blog too, love your work!

Renée said...

This is great! Love your inspired creation!

Keryn Campbell said...

Wow you've captured the mood in the picture perfectly. Love the colours.

Nancy Riley said...

LOVE your card, Tracey! A wonderful color combinaton!

Pam S said...

I'm normally not a huge fan of pink, but your card is so pretty!! I love it!

Keesh said...

Sorry to make it so hard for you Tracey, but that is a challenge hey! Love all the pink, and the black pick up, it really works so well. Thanks so much for playing! Love Keesh x

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin