Thursday, July 23, 2009

Slider box and cards




This is another UStamp project by Jenny Moors. Nothing could hold me back, I loved this as soon as I layed eyes on it. I have used the new Parisian breeze specialty DSP out of the mini. And my new favorite stamp sets great friend and gallery. This is a great set to give as a gift or in my case keep because I love it. Hope you are all having a great week. I have a few more projects to show you over the next few days. So check back every day:)
Tracey

6 comments:

Debbie Airey said...

They are beautiful tracey.

Kylie said...

Hi Tracey,
Lovely set! Love the DSP, the colours, everything lol!

Take Care,
Kylie X

kareN stampZ said...

Beautiful work

Debra Keane said...

Tracey this is beautiful. Parisian Breeze was my favorite DSP last catty. You can do so much with it. Might have to move to New Zealand so I can play with it some more!!

Lourdes Torres said...

Hi, Lourdes from Puerto Rico came to see your beautiful creations. I loved your color combination choices. Come and visit me in http:cozycraftycorner.blogspot.com
I am a new StampinUp demonstrator. My cards are mostly in Spanish but creativity has no languages, agree?
Lourdes

Andrea Walford said...

Beautiful project! This DP is fabulous!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin