Saturday, July 25, 2009

Makeesha's inspiration challenge #10






The pressure this week how will I cope. Top pick last week and maybe last pick this week.lol. Love this inspiration picture this week, fantastic picking Keesh! I know I use petal pizzzazz alot but I just can't help it. I love it. I tried to pick the colours that are in the duvet so I used black, basic grey, taken with teal and so saffron. After a lot of changing my mind this is my finished result. Check out the other entries here. Keesh has a fantastic design team so make sure you check theirs out too. Hope you are having a great weekend.
Tracey

9 comments:

AMY FLEMING said...

You totally nailed this sketch!!! perfect perfect perfect in everyway!!! A bit like yourself lol!!!!
See you tomorrow at megans race ya there!!
Aimsxxxx

P.s Dont eat all the licorice at once :)

Debra Keane said...

I am honored to know you and your talents Tracey.
You just keep blowing me away!! I can't wait for my Petal Pizazz to get here. You are responsible for me finally ordering this set.

Nancy Riley said...

WAY to work with the inspiration bedding! Your creation is spectacular!

Holly's Stampin Ground said...

you finally finished it!!!! love it - looks great, i seem to use that stamp set alot too :)!!!!!

Debbie Pamment said...

You are on fire with Keesh's challenge lately - another wonderful entry!
xXx

Penny Hanuszak said...

You go girl......! Beautiful colour match and design. I really like this card. Thanks for sharing. PS Love Petal Pizzazz can't get enough of it!

Jo said...

great interpretation of the challenge - another winner, I think, Jo

Anonymous said...

Wow Tracey! Your card is absolutey awesome. I love it!

Rel said...

Wow Tracey, your card is magnificient. You have matched the DSP with the pattern on the duvet and all the colors beautifully. I have not seen much of this stamp set used, but you have done an incredible job with it and makes me want to buy it now.
Terrific!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin